Urbania Canada floors finishes are warrantied for 25 years in residential installations. The structure of Urbania Flooring is warrantied for Life. These warranties are conditional on the following:
- The product is installed according to the “Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation Guide for Urbania Canada Flooring”. Note we provide a hard copy of these instructions in every 3rd box of flooring.
- The product is installed in an environment where the ambient moisture content is controlled within the range of 25% - 70%.
Lacquer Finish Warranty
Urbania warrants the coating against wear through for 25 years in residential applications. Abusive conditions are not covered by this warranty, they include the following:
- Moist Conditions, exposure to more than the casual moisture associated with regular cleaning.
- Faulty Maintenance, daily wet mopping (bucket & mop) is not recommended and damage due to excess exposure to moisture from wet mopping is not covered by this warranty. The use of a micro-fiber pad plus flooring cleaning agent is an approved method of maintenance or cleaning.
- Pet Damage, scratches, surface gouges or any other type of damage caused by household pets are not covered by this warranty.
Scratches, Gouges or Impact Damage are considered day-to-day wear and tear and are not considered a manufacturing defect and thus are not covered by this warranty.
Colour Fade associated with exposure to sunlight or artificial light is an inherent property of wood and not considered a manufacturing defect and thus is not covered by this warranty.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
Urbania Canada warrants that your product is free from manufacturing structural defects and will remain free of these defects for as long as you own your residence.